Friday, March 16, 2012

Spray Paint Addiction

Pin It

I have an addiction to spray paint....using it only in the way it is supposed to be used. :)

I've been repainting an endless pile of items (new and old)to use in our new house. I posted previously about making 'wordy wine bottles' here but wanted to share my new ones.


Notice the beach theme? :) I love this project because it's so versatile. You can use any words or designs that you want and any color. You can combine the words with chalkboard spray paint or just do a color by itself. And of course you don't have to stick to wine bottles, the small ones here are beer bottles and any glass will do. You can make some fantastic accent vases with any glass you can find, and for next to nothing.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting love! And I can't wait to hear what you have to say, bring it on!! And many thanks for taking your time to visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...